For an item to work with different values, the values must be passed in. These values are called item parameters.
There are a number of related concepts:
User needs to be able to specify how the values are defined:
- Plain Values: Use a value provided by the user.
- Referenced Values: Use a value produced by a predecessor item.
- Transformed Values: Take values produced by predecessor item(s), transform it, then use that.
- Need to define the parameters.
- Take in parameter values for
- Take in
Option<Field>for each field within the parameter for
Peace should be able to store and load:
- The specification by the user.
- The actual values computed and used during command execution.