🚧 This example is a work in progress
Peace framework web application lifecycle example
This example demonstrates management of a web application's lifecycle. This includes:
- Building the application.
- Starting / stopping the application in development.
- Deploying / upgrading / removing the application in test servers.
- Configuration management of the application.
- Deploying / upgrading / removing the application in live servers.
- Diffing the application and configuration across environments.
- Creating a replica environment from an existing environment.