For each of the following dimensions, there is one short term and one long term milestone.
- Short Term: Makes the next step clear.
- Long Term: Maintains focus on the direction.
- Full-Time Employment: Allows an average of 4 hours of Peace development per week.
- 7500 USD/month Sponsorship: Full time Peace development.
- Item Spec Feature Gates: Refactor Item Spec for easier uptake and less future rework.
- App Cycle End-to-End Example: Demonstrates time and cost savings, ease of use.
- Share: Share on technical community platforms.
- Present Talks: Communicates Peace's information, capabilities, and direction.
Ideas / Roadmap
Each time a short term or long term milestone is fulfilled, one of the following will take its place:
- Apply Command: Combine ensure / clean commands to enable clean diff and mixed apply.
- Web UI: Present and interact with flows in a browser.
- Execution History: Store and show write command execution history.
- Tutorials: Document how to write automation tools using Peace.
- Technical Concepts: Document the technical concepts that Peace implements.
- Error Diagnostics: Fully implement diagnostic source information for all error variants.
- Storage Abstraction: Easily toggle between file system (native), no-sql DB (web server), Indexed DB (WASM).
- CLI application boilerplate: Reduce code maintenance cost.
- Web server boilerplate: Reduce code maintenance cost.
- WASM application boilerplate: Reduce code maintenance cost.
- Backup / Restore: Commands to backup / restore the managed items.
- Flow Subset Execution: Runs part of a flow to allow manual intervention.
- API Stability: Commit to API stability when ready.